Wiener Dogs Wiener Dogs

Excellent Film!

I enjoyed this film and the soundtrack was superb!

rhys510 responds:

thanks if there only more people like you in the world

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Excellent work

I quite enjoyed this film. the part where the kitty peed and pood and the face of his enemy made me laugh in the loud! Good work!

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

lol

This is the most ridiculous flash EVER! (In a good way ;-) )

Before watching, I accidentally added it to my favorite list and thought, "Damnit, this better be good so I don't have to go take it off my list"

But it turned out to be awesome. Pure awsome. so it stays on mah list :D

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Yo, son.

Very niiiiiiice. Don't know what else to say. DAT SHIT WAS ILL, SON!

Jaguar Man #001 Jaguar Man #001

If this was water, I'd drive my boat on it.

Allow me to further elaborate on my previous statement. You see, this short film has truly changed my outlook on life. Before I saw this film, in all of its massive glory, I was a simple man. A man without a dream or overall goal in life.

However... my eyes have been opened up from the eye lids that kept them concealed in their place of darkness.

Your creative skills and general skills in general have struck me in my reproductive organs, yes, plural, and made an impact.

I guess, in the end, what I'm trying to say is that... I hope there are 3 more of these movies somewhere in the portal so that I may watch them. It would be nice if they were all in the same place... say, I don't know... the top 50.

I leave you now with a performance from Coldplay, with their hit single, "Yellow."

Good night, Houston!!!!

h0m0 responds:

respect nigga,

What is Love? What is Love?

Haha, nicely done!

Great job, I really enjoyed this! It was very well made in all areas and kept me laughing for most of it! Keep up the good work!

EGOT EGOT

Nice work!

When the movie first started, I was worried it would suck due to bad graphics, but I stuck around just long enough to find that you have a very good sense of humor. This is a really great flash, it made me laugh alot. Nice work, man!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thank you.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Dam right.

That is by far the best parody ever. Is it to cliche to wish that I could rate humor 11? No? Ok, in that case, I wish I could rate humor 11.

:D

GG Guitar Lesson GG Guitar Lesson

lawl

i voted 5

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

thanx g

The Adventures of Steve 1 The Adventures of Steve 1

Haha, great flick!

Oh man this flash was funny, when I laughed, I REALLY laughed hard. You have a great sense of humor and great style! I really enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward to following the series!

Keep up the good work!